Hexagon Consulting Limited is an independent customs duty consultancy dedicated to helping UK business minimise the cost of importing non-EU goods. With extensive knowledge and experience in all customs related matters, Hexagon provides a range of services designed to help UK importers bring in their goods legally and at the lowest possible cost.
Since forming in 2004, Hexagon has provided advice and guidance to many companies in the footwear industry, and has developed an unparalleled level of expertise in this often contentious product sector.
Hexagon can offer a range of services, including;
- Telephone/email advice via the Hexagon ‘helpline’
- Tariff classification advice, including obtaining binding rulings where necessary
- Valuation advice
- Periodic auditing of import declarations
- Assistance with Customs appeals
- Support in the event of a customs audit
- Mail-outs advising of upcoming changes in customs regulations
With particular focus on duty minimisation, Hexagon has recovered in excess of £750,000 in overpaid duty from HMR&C since 2005.
Hexagon is delighted to offer preferential rates to BFA members, including an initial free of charge ‘health check’ to any importer that feels this may be of benefit. For further details please contact:
Tel: 01799 526777